1.Refer to the web portal of the Ministry of Health http://www.moh.gov.vn.information for news about the pandemic.
2. Workers with chronic diseases (such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and lung disease, etc.) should be careful when visiting areas that have high risk of COVID-19 infection.
3. Get information about preventive measures from local health workers / health authorities.
4. Preparing disinfectant solution with over 60% alcohol for hand washing and personal hygiene on business trips.
5. Complying with the epidemic prevention regulations of the local authorities at your work place..
6. Wash your hands often, keep personal hygiene when coughing, sneezing. Stay at least 2 meters away from people who are coughing or sneezing.
7. After coming back from business trip, workers should self-monitor symptoms for 14 days and check temperature 2 times a day.
8. During and after the business trip, if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, you should:
Source: The Ministry of Health